• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I can help you achieve

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can help you achieve

...And I will for the right price.

I'm thinking of writing a course for IT people to explain to you how to get out of the 80% into the 20%.

The first tier is a PDF you can buy.

Second tier is YouTube tutorials you can buy.

Third tier, you can turn up and I will run a course in person, over a couple of days.

Originally posted by aussielong View Post

I'm thinking of writing a course for IT people to explain to you how to get out of the 80% into the 20%.

Third tier, you can turn up and I will run a course in person, over a couple of days.
    Good luck with that
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Still haven't found a new gf
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Sounds like one of these "Great Abs in 6 weeks", you need to buy the book at $50, then you can subscribe to the weekly training videos for $100 and if you want to come to the bootcamp it's $500 for handy hints on running about.

Great if you can get suckers customers to buy into it.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          Would you go out with a thick, middle-aged, unsuccessful alcoholic?
          Perhaps there's merit in his idea after all, he can list all the mistakes he's made so we can avoid them
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by teclo View Post
            Sounds like one of these "Great Abs in 6 weeks", you need to buy the book at $50, then you can subscribe to the weekly training videos for $100 and if you want to come to the bootcamp it's $500 for handy hints on running about.

Great if you can get suckers customers to buy into it.
            PM me.

Comment

I think it's about that time of day. Few sherberts to the wind, and on come the poncy posts.

'I can beast your exployees into better shape'

'I can maximise the potential of your staff by bossing them, by owning them and putting them into a place where they know who is king dog'.

I'd really keep off the pop.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                PM me.

Comment

PM me.
                  Can you get me great abs? 'cause I'm interested in that...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    I think it's about that time of day. Few sherberts to the wind, and on come the poncy posts.

'I can beast your exployees into better shape'

'I can maximise the potential of your staff by bossing them, by owning them and putting them into a place where they know who is king dog'.

I'd really keep off the pop.
                    It's time to hang up your boots. You are too old to banter properly. It's like victor meldrew against bill hicks

Comment

Working...
                    X