• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's bad enough they are already selling XMas stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Nothing wrong with getting pissed in your dressing gown as long as you close it when the trick-or-treat kids come round
    FTFY
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Can I answer the door in my shiny gold track-suit and long blond wig, or is it too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
        Are you absolutely certain those weren't just work experience people participating in some Job Centre "work for free or get your benefit stopped" scheme to artificially bring the unemployment figures down?
        No, one of them smiled.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Anything really evil would keep away from such crassness.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
            Can I answer the door in my shiny gold track-suit and long blond wig, or is it too soon?

And I told a mate of mine I was going to do that earlier today! Nice one!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Nothing wrong with getting pissed in your dressing gown as long as you close it when the takeaway delivery comes
              Had an American client, working from home on that fixed price work, had a Skype video conference with the director and had got(ten) so used to working all day in my soiled grundies that I just accepted the video call.

It took a full 2 minutes from looking at the odd expression on his face that my appearance to him, was one of a naked, dishevelled contractor staring at him as though it was a perfectly normal thing to do.

I don't think he liked the look of my moobs, to be honest.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Also... I did not find being offered a taste of a meat pie by a zombie particularly enticing.
                A finger in every Pie?

Is it weird to be lusting after Selma Hayek even though she is a Vampire in a truck stop?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X