• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What turds have you been asked to polish?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Pot & Kettle Department is busy again, I see
    Woof woof beg beg.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Pot & Kettle Department is busy again, I see
      It probably took MF all afternoon to decide which of us he was going to have a go at and which he was implicitly going to side with.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Thanks for proving my point.
        I've solved far more than complex software problems (although I did a bit of that in my time) - I've solved the problem of how to be financially secure at 40.
        Now go back to work, you've got a renewal to work for.
        I am indeed already financially secure you tedious bore.

If you haven't spent many years building nontrivial systems you simply are not qualified to comment on what is required. Dismissing the entire development community merely shows what an uninformed windup merchant you are.

SAS implementations don't cut it. The maths you've used may be complex but I doubt you've authored anything original there, if you're just now completing an MSc. That doesn't add up does it?

Who are you trying to kid? Please go away and don't embarrass yourself further by confusing coding up a few numerical analyses with building serious pieces of software. You have touched the tip of the iceberg, but you don't even realise that , do you dumbo?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          It probably took MF all afternoon to decide which of us he was going to have a go at and which he was implicitly going to side with.
          Dont you worry yourself sweetheart, you got no more thought from me than how many pieces of toilet paper I was going to use to wipe my ample arse with for my morning constitutional. In fact.... slightly less thought.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Why? I thought he would adopt his usual scattergun approach and insult everyone in turn. Its the safest option around here really.
            Last edited by eek; 20 October 2012, 06:37.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
            X