• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man get 4 months in prison for a wearing a t-shirt the state enforcers didnt like

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Well it's still offensive.

How would you like it if your boss came in the morning and gloated about the fact that your son had just died.

Would you consider that free speech? because that is basically what this was about.
    Id consider him a ****, but I wouldnt consider it a criminal offence. I dont have a boss btw, as Im a contractor.

Comment

I hope they're building some very big prisons for when Maggie dies.

Comment

The people wearing those probably won't have 77 prior convictions and still be on probation of some sort... and those shirts don't promote killing the current PM.

So there's a gap in the market.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I think they should have arrested him and burned the tee shirt.
          And as an extra concession they should have let him take it off first..

Comment

Working...
          X