• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently watching

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently watching

Piers Morgan's Life Stories: The Luvverly Felicity Kendal

And yes, I would have, if had ever had the chance.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Originally posted by Sysman View Post

There is no way I am watching anything with Piers in, what an utter chunt! Not matter how nice the totty on the show just the sight of that vacuous douche would be enough to put you off. Just imagine Flic and Piers "together", you will never fantasize about her again

Comment

Apologies for mentioning his name. I am happy to report that Felicity didn't let him get away with any crap, though of course he did try.

Next up for viewing, "Zwei glorreiche Halunken", literal translation "Two Glorious Scoundrels", but better known as "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly".
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

piers morgan. wasnt he the daily mirror, editor type fellow ?

yes. total gobsh!te
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post

Wasn't she in the news about getting a tramp stamp done?.... fookin slapper
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            There is no way I am watching anything with Piers in, what an utter chunt! Not matter how nice the totty on the show just the sight of that vacuous douche would be enough to put you off. Just imagine Flic and Piers "together", you will never fantasize about her again
            Yeah, remember reading a nice anecdote about Clarkson punching Piers Moron on the nose on a flight on Concorde.

Moron is definitely a chunt.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              piers morgan. wasnt he the daily mirror, editor type fellow ?
              During her time at THE FACE magazine, my wife learned Piers Morgan's middle name was 'Stupid'.

Comment

Working...
              X