• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many divorces?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    That's incredibly sad. Poor kid.
    He doesn't know anything about it - other than we don't talk face to face. Best that way. She never could keep her mouth shut. Finally after years of verbal abuse I finally had enough one day, went to the pub and decided it was put up with it, or get out.
    Signed sealed and delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by IR35FanClub View Post
      He doesn't know anything about it - other than we don't talk face to face. Best that way. She never could keep her mouth shut. Finally after years of verbal abuse I finally had enough one day, went to the pub and decided it was put up with it, or get out.
      Am sure he will pick up the animosity at some point. Whatever's happened, she had your child. Rise above it!
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by IR35FanClub View Post
        What makes you think she doesn't bad mouth you to her friends or family when you are not around, but he can hear?

For a time me and my ex were on bad terms, but we managed to be civil lately for the benefit of the kids, I am not saying its easy but good luck with you and your son
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Where are you based? You can always come along to Grub Club.

CUK Foodies - Contractor UK Bulletin Board
          Ssssshhhhh! The first rule of food club, is we don't talk about food club!

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          Hey, I didn't realise there was a CUK food club! Awesome. Have you any space for a keen foodie and amateur chef?

Near Woking - Waterloo 30 mins by train.
          Poor bastard, did 5 month in Woking earlier this year
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Your fave hobbies are ones you can do on your own and you fill in other time by studying/tinkering with techy stuff. I can completely relate to that but - seriously - you need more.
            Go to a CUK drinks thing. They're a good crowd and everyone stands their round (except me , obviously)
            Find some study interest where you have to collaborate with people - how about something like canal restoration? Lots of different people (men and women),no need to feel you're on the pull, all go for a pint afterwards, job's a good 'un. Anyhoo, I'm sure you get what I'm saying. Chin up
            Thanks Zippy, norrahe's got my details for the grub stuff!

Wow, thanks everyone for your kind comments and support - I feel like Frankenstein when he's been given his lightning bolt! A real and much needed wakeup call - thank you CUKers! I shan't disappoint!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

You missed the option of married but regularly play away.
              "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                You missed the option of married but regularly play away.
                Mrs Freamon didn't want to give the game away.
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                  Mrs Freamon didn't want to give the game away.
                  Doesn't bother me, I just sit back and count the money she brings in (like a true contractor).
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                  X