• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The end to racism is within grasp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end to racism is within grasp

Global racism to be eradicated by everyone wearing No To Racism t-shirts

.. and of course John Terry wearing an armband.. that'll do it...

Comment

If only.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Whoops! Ferdinand wants to stir it up again. I thought it was impossible to find anyone thicker than Terry, but you live and learn.

Comment

The trouble with these campaigns is that they attract Wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists, union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby-pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons - headshrinkers, who ought to be locked up, Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue-sniffers, "Play For Today", Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins, Up Jenkins, up everybody's, Chinese restaurants - why do you think Windsor Castle is ringed with Chinese restaurants?
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I have another T shirt saying all agents should get a minimum of 30% margins
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              I have another T shirt saying all agents should get a minimum of 30% margins
              So you don't wear a no-to-racism one?

RACIST!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                So you don't wear a no-to-racism one?

RACIST!

Being an agent I have no prejudices when it comes to where my margin comes from
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

When Ferguson said "we can't have sheep wandering off" did anyone else think, "what, like black sheep?"

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Being an agent I have no prejudices when it comes to where my margin comes from
                    Hmm, not sure. My father turned down a job applicant last week on the grounds that the bloke said he hated Mrs Thatcher. Not really very smart when you're surrounded by people who run their own businesses.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X