• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally it's here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally it's here

iPad mini: Apple launches smaller tablet | Technology | guardian.co.uk

Was it all you expected or are you disappointed by the Apple's unveiling of the iPad Mini? Do you think it will do well? and will we a mass of chavs sporting the latest and greatest device from Cupertino?
    In Scooter we trust

Apple are bananas.
    Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Quite funny that when other companies were unveiling 7" tablets, Jobs went into one about how crap they were and not needed, hmmmm....
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I guess Tim Cook sees things differently, I can't help thinking it's more an iPad for those can't afford a proper one
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          I guess Tim Cook sees things differently, I can't help thinking it's more an iPad for those can't afford a proper one
          Like a Porsche Boxster?

Comment

It'll sell well but will probably just be taking sales from the ipad. It seems consumers are now either pro apple and just decide which apple product is good for them or have an ounce of sense

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Like a Porsche Boxster?
              Yep exactly though when I said that to someone they claimed it was just jealousy
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

It'll sell but as someone said, at the expense of the bigger iPad.

I personally have an ipad and both a samsung android and an iphone. Mrs has a 7" tab which she prefers to my ipad.

Each to their own I suppose. I won't be getting one as they're (IMVHO) too small to watch stuff on whilst travelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoi View Post
                  It'll sell well but will probably just be taking sales from the ipad. It seems consumers are now either pro apple and just decide which apple product is good for them or have an ounce of sense
                  I agree it will cannibalise sales of the iPad itself, I can't say I was overly impressed to be fair
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    It'll sell but as someone said, at the expense of the bigger iPad.

I personally have an ipad and both a samsung android and an iphone. Mrs has a 7" tab which she prefers to my ipad.

Each to their own I suppose. I won't be getting one as they're (IMVHO) too small to watch stuff on whilst travelling.
                    I have an iPad and I would agree it's the right size so much so when I bought my daughter a tablet I made sure it was the 10 inch version as opposed to the 7 inch.
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X