• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How did you break yours?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you break yours?

Publicity Stunt of the Week: ten bizarre phone insurance claims ? Reg Hardware

10 outlandish mobile phone insurance names.

and a bonus one

Ten unlikely iPhone insurance claims ? Reg Hardware
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Mine's with the insurance company at the moment. Left it on bed, cleaner changed sheets, came home at lunch after being put through a 40° wash. Repair centre have been trying for a week to repair it.

Comment

I'm waiting for the unbreakable version.

HTH
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Amazed there wasn't one stuck up someone's a*rse, had to be cut up by surgeons for removal.

That leaving on a car roof happens. Couple of years back I found a bloke's wallet in the road, that's what he'd done when he left work just up the road.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I usually throw mine on the ground and jump up and down on them
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            That leaving on a car roof happens. Couple of years back I found a bloke's wallet in the road, that's what he'd done when he left work just up the road.
            The other year I stopped fairly sharply at a set of lights and the tyre pressure gauge I'd been using before setting out shot off the roof and landed a few feet in front of the car

Was quite impressed that it'd managed to stay on there for about half a mile, including turning at several junctions.

It didn't work properly after that though

Comment

When I was working for the Police rolling out BlackBerry's one guy from the Dog Squad sent an email saying his dog had ate his, he then sent in the device with the teeth marks to prove it!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

With that many ways an iPhone can get damaged, lost or stolen, insurance is probably a good idea. Don't get caught with your trousers down - and your precious Apple in the toilet. ®
                Or get a phone that isn't so fragile.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                X