• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compulsive liars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're going to need a bigger boat.

Comment

All this talk about the SAS and elite forces has made me think maybe sasguru's SAS isn't Statistical Analysis Software but the 'other' SAS? Gulp, maybe he's actually a hero and can slit our throats with a pencil after cooking a dead badger...

Or an expert in SAS disks........

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        All this talk about the SAS and elite forces has made me think maybe sasguru's SAS isn't Statistical Analysis Software but the 'other' SAS? Gulp, maybe he's actually a hero and can slit our throats with a pencil after cooking a dead badger...

I can't see a Special Army Soldier posting the amount of cretinous stuff that sassy does.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I can't see a Super Army Soldier posting the amount of cretinous stuff that sassy does.
          FTFY!

Comment

FTFY!

I must rewatch extras

Comment

I know someone like that. Of course he was in the SAS for a while. He claims that when he was there they pronounced it "sass", as in Sasguru.

He was also in the FBI at one point. I asked him if insiders pronounced that "fibby", which would be all too apt in this guy's case; but apparently it is indeed said F.B.I as one would expect.

He's also been in a hurricane in Cuba, earthquakes in Peru, floods, riots, revolutions. He was in Thailand when that tsunami struck, but luckily found himself on a roof from where he was able to use a long pole to rescue a whole family floating past. (I could have sworn I saw him in Earls Court the very same week; but obviously my dates must have been wrong.)

The odd thing is he's quite good at spotting BS spouted by others. When I mentioned having once played golf on a 19 hole course below decks on a US aircraft carrier, he was distinctly skeptical, and I think now has me marked down as a Walt.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It would explain why he's a bit thick.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X