• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Orange Phones...Canary Wharf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Phones...Canary Wharf

Check your connection! Mine appears to be connected, good signal and all that but its connected to a broken mast in the area and it will only work when it wants. When not working (more often than not), callers will not be placed through to voicemail and no missed call notifications are sent through - so you will have no idea that anybody tried to contact you. I called them on the 16th to find out what was going on to be told of the broken mast, which would be fixed on 19th. Well it's still going on because there is another broken mast in the area what is not due to be fixed until 29th

Their fix is to switch your phone to 2g

And you can't complain to [email protected] because they send this..

Please accept our apologies, we are in the process of improving our e-mail service, and cannot deal with your e-mail enquiry at this time.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    Check your connection! Mine appears to be connected, good signal and all that but its connected to a broken mast in the area and it will only work when it wants. When not working (more often than not), callers will not be placed through to voicemail and no missed call notifications are sent through - so you will have no idea that anybody tried to contact you. I called them on the 16th to find out what was going on to be told of the broken mast, which would be fixed on 19th. Well it's still going on because there is another broken mast in the area what is not due to be fixed until 29th

Their fix is to switch your phone to 2g

And you can't complain to [email protected] because they send this..

Please accept our apologies, we are in the process of improving our e-mail service, and cannot deal with your e-mail enquiry at this time.
    Orange's service is dire, and that is putting it politely. I had been with them for several years and spent quite a lot of money when abroad yet they refused to offer me a decent deal at the time of renewal. Switched to O2 now and much better.

Comment

I've had no problems with orange business customer services - fast and efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        Switched to O2 now and much better.
        Quoted for posterity.

Your time will come.

Comment

I had Vodaphone mobile broadband around Cabot Square back in 2008 and it was totally rubbish back then. My recent contract was great with Vodafone mobile broadband as the client had an internal building boost signal for it.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            I've had no problems with orange business customer services - fast and efficient.
            I guess customer services is ok in terms of troubleshooting but not in terms of customer loyalty

Comment

Thing that really fecks me off about orange is the text messages they send you through.

"your bill is ready to view online" comes through every month, sometimes at 7 in the morning, they can't switch it off and it does my tits in.

Comment

Working...
              X