• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here's hoping this finally comes into play

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post

As to Gwiz, if someone hits you in a real car you will be dead.
    Ah one of these:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

If we continue that to its logical conclusion, then people with children should pay more in tax to pay for their education, NHS etc You may argue that everyone benefits from children being educated, but equally everyone benefits from roads and yet only people who own vehicles pay road tax.
      I think the point of the example completely eluded you.

As to Gwiz, if someone hits you in a real car you will be dead.
      I get your point; my view is if you use it, pay for it. If you want it, fork out the cash or have a reality check. My hard earned money is just that, mine. I'm all for helping those genuinely in need, not those who make themselves in need. If tomorrow I end up in a wheelchair because I didn't look right crossing the road I'd blame no one but my sorry self. More responsibly and accountability needed in this day and age.

I know, hence the recommendation.

Comment

Working...
      X