• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done the Virginity Auction?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What woman would pay for sex with a young lad when theres enough around who will do it for free?

Comment

Considering there is a minor operation to restore virginity, there could be an new opening for business.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

She doesnt look that bad...

Virgins Wanted

SFW

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
          She doesnt look that bad...

Virgins Wanted

SFW
          A list of 15 of the world's saddest men.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            A list of 15 of the world's saddest men.
            Yes, because being sad is having so much money to be able to throw it away on an hour of pleasure. Most men pay for sex, most just arent that honest about it.

Comment

LOL:

Lucas Zaiden USD $1 07 Oct 2012

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                Yes, because being sad is having so much money to be able to throw it away on an hour of pleasure. Most men pay for sex, most just arent that honest about it.
                All men pay for sex in 1 way or another. I refuse to pay a prostitute, but when you factor in dinners/travel/hourly rate, most women end up costing more than a prostitute if you divide the amount of money on them in a week, divided by the number of hours of sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
                  All men pay for sex in 1 way or another. I refuse to pay a prostitute, but when you factor in dinners/travel/hourly rate, most women end up costing more than a prostitute if you divide the amount of money on them in a week, divided by the number of hours of sex.
                  rubbish. There is more to a relationship than just sex.
                  There is blowjobs, bumfun, titrolls, teabagging and loads of other stuff
                  I am busy experimenting with party balloons filled with warm water at the mo

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Try filling them with custard for a change.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I'm not talking about a relationship, i agree there is more to that than sex. I am talking about the modern "seeing someone" whereby you sleep with someone until you get bored or get a better option

Comment

Working...
                      X