• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done the Virginity Auction?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    what proof is there that she is a virgin..???

it is not like she will bleed like a stuck pig and the hymen can be worn away by anything....

(well I am so big all ladies bleed but... )
    Looks like you could both be done under the Trade Descriptions Act.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Looks like you could both be done under the Trade Descriptions Act.
      are you my wife???

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Considering there is a minor operation to restore virginity, there could be an new opening for business.
        fnarr fnarr

the op doesn't restore virginity, it restores the hymen. These are not the same

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
          Yes, because being sad is having so much money to be able to throw it away on an hour of pleasure. Most men pay for sex, most just arent that honest about it.
          Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
          All men pay for sex in 1 way or another. I refuse to pay a prostitute, but when you factor in dinners/travel/hourly rate, most women end up costing more than a prostitute if you divide the amount of money on them in a week, divided by the number of hours of sex.
          That assumes you let a woman trick you into paying for everything. And that you spend a lot at a restaurant (or that I overestimate how much hookers cost of course).
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            On a plane . wow

I think we should have a poll. 'How high off the ground were you, when you lost your virginity ?'

Are we talking feet above sea level?
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Are we talking feet above sea level?
              yes.
              it's always intrestin to hear about people were when they heard that Kennedy was shot etc and the first man landed on the moon

when I first 'did it'
              I was at angels zero, on the edge of a field. quite a lovely night really. and dont tell the missus, but I still love that girl

I wonder if the bird who flogged her virginity will have a nice story to tell in 40 years time
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
              X