• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jimmy Savile 'household name' sweep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dame Lowell Goddard third chairwoman to quit child sex abuse inquiry - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Lose one and its bad luck, lose two and its careless, but to lose three?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Why was Santa never arrested? He empties his sack at the bottom of kids' beds ffs
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Yeah but he only comes once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          Yeah but he only comes once a year.
          He's a millennial?
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Dame Lowell Goddard third chairwoman to quit child sex abuse inquiry - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Lose one and its bad luck, lose two and its careless, but to lose three?
            To lose 3 means you are employing the wrong people - it means you are employing people who are looking to sit on the gravy train and earn a fast buck - and when things get a bit tough they fook off.

"She did not give full reasons for leaving but in a statement said that accepting the job had been "an incredibly difficult step to take, as it meant relinquishing my career in New Zealand and leaving behind my beloved family".

So as an intelligent person you would have expected her to be able to make that decision prior to taking the role.

Interestingly they are saying we need to government and the PM to answer some questions - why not put the squeeze on the person who has caused the problems by quitting.

Comment

Wonder if she read the 'Leave contract early' thread.

Comment

And another one - linky Chris Denning.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Hundreds of Pokemon Go incidents logged by police - BBC News

Officers in north Wales discovered a man had invited children back to his home "as he had lots of Pokemon at his address".

It had to happen....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Hundreds of Pokemon Go incidents logged by police - BBC News

Officers in north Wales discovered a man had invited children back to his home "as he had lots of Pokemon at his address".

It had to happen....
                    Called it weeks ago. Best home delivery service for paedos since the Cub Scouts scrapped Bob-a-job

Comment

101-year-old Ralph Clarke jailed for child sex offences - BBC News

Comment

Working...
                      X