• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jimmy Savile 'household name' sweep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it have to be someone dead who cant defend themselves? Something seems very wrong to me in all this.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
      Does it have to be someone dead who cant defend themselves? Something seems very wrong to me in all this.
      Is it the mass child rape that seems wrong or something else?
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Hopefully Bob Geldoff, cant stand that twunt

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
          Well, if it's someone alive and you post their name on here, you're at grave risk of civil legal proceedings for libel, and criminal proceedings for contempt of court or obstruction of justice if they're charged. So it's much better to name someone dead precisely because they can't defend themselves.

Comment

My money is on Saville and Glitter munging a couple of corpses together

Urban Dictionary: corpse munging

Comment

Steven Taylor ....I would just love it....love it
              Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                So, police have announced the imminent arrest of several 'household names' off the back of the Jimmy Savile investigations. Who is your money on?
                This sort of thing gets on my wick actually. Why not just go out and arrest some household names then, instead of wittering on about it and giving the dross of society license to speculate about anyone and everyone. You'd have thought an element of surprise might be helpful too?

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
                  My money is on Saville and Glitter munging a couple of corpses together

Urban Dictionary: corpse munging
                  Who wins the prize for prophecy? November 2010.

Urban Dictionary: gary glitterati
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

It will be a leftie
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                      So, police have announced the imminent arrest of several 'household names' off the back of the Jimmy Savile investigations. Who is your money on?
                      A group of lefties
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X