• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jimmy Savile 'household name' sweep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
    Hopefully Bob Geldoff, cant stand that twunt
    I don't know. He saw a way of keeping his invoicing running well past his sell by date. There's money in those starving millions!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      It will be a leftie
      I think we know all know who was paying Savile for access to the kiddies.

The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

What about this chap, just been sacked from channel 4.

Something dodgy about cigars. (I'm looking at you Bill Clinton)
        Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          A group of lefties
          A conglomerate of righties...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Thing about Savile I don't get is how he got to be such a high profile presenter, his chat was tulip, he never had a pleasant personality and was a right ugly fecker.

Yet the BBC allow him a prime slot to do the worlds biggest take on a "would you like to see some puppies" peado routine in history with jim'll fix it.

Maybe Icke is right and that we do have a layer of Lizards controlling us, good an explanation as any I have heard.

Comment

because they had no idea how to deal with 60's youth culture they picked one they thought was leading it.

Bit like the choice of Kenny Everett and Russell Brand.

It's just like putting the receptionist in charge of HR, she knows how to deal with people and she was in the right place at the right time.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
                What about this chap, just been sacked from channel 4.

Something dodgy about cigars. (I'm looking at you Bill Clinton)
                I don't think it's as simple as correlating the nastiest pieces of work with pedo tendencies.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  This sort of thing gets on my wick actually. Why not just go out and arrest some household names then, instead of wittering on about it and giving the dross of society license to speculate about anyone and everyone. You'd have thought an element of surprise might be helpful too?
                  I would think the papers asked the police “are you about to arrest some high profile names”, and got “a we can't possibly comment” response, followed by the story saying " police about to arrest high profile names"

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
                    I would think the papers asked the police “are you about to arrest some high profile names”, and got “a we can't possibly comment” response, followed by the story saying " police about to arrest high profile names"
                    Sounds more than feasible.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I have just injected a script into CUK that monitors keystrokes and analyses text to detect perverts, it will start revealing names shortly.

xoggoth: Fancies baboons
                      ...working
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X