• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jimmy Savile 'household name' sweep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    Why isn't this story headlines on every news programme?
    Is the cover-up still going on?
    There are some journalists* who are ensuring that the news keeps reporting on these people, so don't worry.

Plus as long as we keep writing so bumping this thread people will find it through Google.

(*And no I not naming any cos they will be found dead in the woods.)
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Presumably so as not to compromise the enquiry by putting all evidence out there. Leading witnesses and the like...
      Since most of the witnesses are victims who weren't believed if they are still alive, I don't think that's an issue.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Top UK Diplomat Probed Over Sexual Behaviour | LBC

Sir Peter died in 1992 but during his career worked as a diplomat including as High Commissioner to Canada. He also worked for intelligence service MI6.

Another one protected by the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
          Top UK Diplomat Probed Over Sexual Behaviour | LBC

Sir Peter died in 1992 but during his career worked as a diplomat including as High Commissioner to Canada. He also worked for intelligence service MI6.

Another one protected by the state.
          If you went to boarding school then buggering small boys is considered quite normal. #blamethesystem
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Looks like Rolf will get a new cellmate. Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang?
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
              Looks like Rolf will get a new cellmate. Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang?
              Looks like Rolf will be visiting court again having spent 2 days being questioned
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

BBC News - Fred Talbot: Weatherman guilty of abusing teenage boys
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Gonna lock 'em up in a trunk.....
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Not Sir Cliff Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Not Sir Cliff Shirley?
                      I suspect they have only widened the enquiry to take the heat off the tw@t plods who made the deal with the BBC over the raid.

Comment

Working...
                      X