• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The EU isn't working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The EU isn't working

Spain jobs woes deepen as unemployment rate hits 25pc - Telegraph

Prawn declines to comment.

I'm in Euroland and I'm working. Sort of.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

They voted to stay in the Euro. And it will only get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If some of them would leave Spain and come and work in shops and restaurants in NL we might get some decent service around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          If some of them would leave Spain and come and work in shops and restaurants in NL we might get some decent service around here.
          They will soon be desperate enough to work in the brothels.

Comment

They will soon be desperate enough to work in the brothels.
            What, nicking jobs from locals?

Comment

WHS
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Right now the 'stronger' Euro countries, i.e. Germany and Holland, seem to be OK; it's the weaker countries who are really feeling the pain. Perhaps time to split into Northern and Southern euro.

Comment

Ford moving to Spain

Ford will be closing its factory in Gent Belgium and moving to Valencia in Spain next year as the Spanish are cheaper. If you are a Multinational then the EU is working but if you are a Belgian or UK car worker then it's not working

Comment

Yeah I read the article yesterday 4300 from the Genk plant and 1400-1700? from the UK manufacturing in the UK is shot to pieces
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X