• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weekend

So what are the general collective up to?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

As little as possible. Need a rest.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

All day rehearsal for the forthcoming panto, wherein I will be playing the part of Demon Sly in Mother Goose. Typecast again.

Otoh, I do get to do a song called Anserian Rhapsody.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think this is a good weekend to get banned from cuk.

Comment

Starting the Insanity training DVD course that my wife got my for our anniversary and driving to Wales and back to get my mother for her to come and visit for the week.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I think this is a good weekend to get banned from cuk.
            I'll keep Mrs BP occupied while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              I'll keep Mrs BP occupied while you're at it.
              Was that you keeping her occupied last night while I was polishing my thermos flask collection?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Was that you keeping her occupied last night while I was polishing my thermos flask collection?
                No that was my butler from Nigeria.

Comment

Nothing much; Lunch at Atelier de Joel Robuchon on Saturday, staying at the Waldorf, then lunch at Gordon Ramsay at Claridges on Sunday.

How about you?
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    Nothing much; Lunch at Atelier de Joel Robuchon on Saturday, staying at the Waldorf, then lunch at Gordon Ramsay at Claridges on Sunday.

How about you?
                    6 Michelin stars in one weekend, sounds terrible, though I generally avoid anything with Ramsays name attached to it.

Me, thanks for asking, enjoying a full English for the first time in ages bought some Lincolnshire sausages and Denhay bacon back over with me this weekend.

Probably some cooking, some jazz.not much.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X