• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Children with ADHD. Real or bad parenting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it exist or do they just need a bloody good hiding?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Good idea. Lets give disabled kids a good hiding. Would you like to hand them over to Jimmy Savile? Or stick them in cages like at the zoo and let people pay to visit and laugh at them?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I don't care how slim your kid's tellys are, or what their resolution is. You're still an awful human being, and by implication a bad parent.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
        I don't care how slim your kid's tellys are, or what their resolution is. You're still an awful human being, and by implication a bad parent.
        It's MF petal, relax.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          It's MF petal, relax.
          good point, well made
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Did your parents used to call you a naughty boy as well???
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Did your parents used to call you a naughty boy as well???
              You've still never got over making a complete arse of yourself that time I posted the "MarillionFan, world's least-talented sockie hunter" rebuff, have you fat boy? To err is human, to make the same error over and over again is MarillionFanny.

Comment

You've still never got over making a complete arse of yourself that time I posted the "MarillionFan, world's least-talented sockie hunter" rebuff, have you fat boy? To err is human, to make the same error over and over again is MarillionFanny.

Boohyah!
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You've still never got over making a complete arse of yourself that time I posted the "MarillionFan, world's least-talented sockie hunter" rebuff, have you fat boy?.
                  I'm sorry like, but that video of yours was complete pish.
                  "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I'm sure some parents seek (and maybe get) an ADHD diagnosis to excuse their bad parenting. I remember once, when I worked in a creche, one parent insisting her child had "seperation anxiety", as that's what the doctor had said. The kid was fine once mum was out the door. It was mum who had the separation anxiety.

If you're implying that ADHD is not a real thing, then I disagree.

Anyway, giving kids a good hiding is indicative of the decline in morals in this country. Rooftop snipers - it's the only solution.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X