• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happened to the Free Willies and Free Will threads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you milan.

it would appear that you have invoked the same low-risk approach to developing your business as ourselves. we always maintained that we wanted a business model that allowed us to walk away from it without significant financial loss or exposure. that has been the case [so far]. to be honest, we don't want sales to grow too rapidly. the system is reasonably extensive and really requires to be used in anger in a couple of sites to make sure that it behaves itself before we find ourselves in the position of having to support the application from hell on 30 different sites.

your plan b sounds intriguing.

Comment

Re: thank you milan.

I think you are absolutely correct about controlling business growth, too many companies fail because of the ensuing chaos caused by rapid business growth

one day I'll share the details of my plan b and then you will see it is not intriguing, nothing new, no re-invention of the wheel, only re-application of the wheel

good luck with yours, if all else fails we still have our .Not

Milan.

Comment

this afternoon ahh is off back to the mainland

crikey, I have to say being sat here in a UK working environment all week, it has been like being a fly on the wall in an episode of the office !!

these people need to get out and meet people !

Milan.

Comment

No, nothing has come from the website yet, but as I have said before, creating the website is the only effort I am making at the moment in developing the consulting direction
          You'll know you've hit the bigtime when you get three or four enquiries a week like we do on ITDoctors.

Mind you they are all from folks looking for work or our Asian friends asking if we can send them some (free) manuals

Comment

Working...
          X