What happened to the Free Willies and Free Will threads What happened to the Free Willies and Free Will threads
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 14

SandyDown

SandyDown

Default What happened to the Free Willies and Free Will threads

huh??

planetit

planetit

Perhaps the sprite boy himself was watching from Canada and objected to them.

sasguru

sasguru

Default censored

The Free Willies thread was shaping up nicely into a discussion of, ahem, legal "performance-enhancing drugs". Now its disappeared.

WageSlave1

WageSlave1

Default Re: censored

You should be careful with free willies... the police aren't entirely understanding, but that's an episode best forgotten by all involved

widgetdance

widgetdance

moved to light relief, a certain kiss of death.

MilanB

MilanB

morning morning, Benes here

interesting this week, Benes is en Angleterre

onsite at one of the client's operating companies

very expensive hotel, bashing the expenses, limo service to go anywhere, full english breakfast,

sorted

Milan.

WageSlave1

WageSlave1

a certain kiss of death
    That's also illegal in this country. Besides, it can be very messy, especially if you're not careful with the shovel.

ScotsPine

ScotsPine

Default 'morning milan.

i see that you are having a spell of the good life. is your website becoming more productive?

sasguru

sasguru

Default ..

>> morning morning, Benes here

interesting this week, Benes is en Angleterre

onsite at one of the client's operating companies

very expensive hotel, bashing the expenses, limo service to go anywhere, full english breakfast

All this for you? You must be the fastest tape-changer in the West:lol

MilanB

MilanB

Default Re: 'morning milan.

Hi Scotspine,

hey congratulations on the third sale of your software and may you sell much more

No, nothing has come from the website yet, but as I have said before, creating the website is the only effort I am making at the moment in developing the consulting direction, 1 man band contracting is good enough for the time being, but if someone sees the website and makes an enquiry then of course I will pursue it - but I won't invest time in developing that side, like cost of sales, time off work to try and win business etc

however as I have said before, the real planb, which really has a product, as opposed to selling it consultancy nonsense, the plan is progressing week by week, and with a little luck there will be a major milestone around the end of the year, and if that milestone happens successfully I will be a very happy man.

I wish you all the best with your projects

Milan.