• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for sasguru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sasguru is driving imaginary Honda now.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      No, he bought a Subaru. There was a thread about it recently.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        No, he bought a Subaru. There was a thread about it recently.
        This is the only way he could go to Infinity and beyond

Comment

Can that be anywhere near as satisfying as your imaginary girlfriends?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Can you lot stop ******* riding sasguru's ******* dick all day long?

I've not been on this forum long and all I ******* see is peanuts going on about sasguru.

I couldn't give a toss what he claims or has, I've never been the jealous type, but the lot of you going on about him all ******* day is getting tiresome.

Stop sucking him off and ignore him, or shut the **** up. It's getting boring now.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzilla View Post
              I've not been on this forum long
              June 2007? Long enough

Comment

Originally posted by dogzilla View Post
                I couldn't give a toss what he claims or has, I've never been the jealous type, but the lot of you going on about him all ******* day is getting tiresome.
                Tell me about it - ever since I've joined this forum in 1984 all I could hear about - sasguru this, or sasguru that - ****ing stop it already!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Can that be anywhere near as satisfying as your imaginary girlfriends?

He's got a real one now. Gentile doesn't know it yet but AtW is using the full power of SKA to track her down.

The current estimate for finding her address is 6 months.

If he used Companies House he'd find her in 2 minutes but he suffers from "not invented here" syndrome...

Comment

Tell me about it - ever since I've joined this forum in 1984 all I could hear about - sasguru this, or sasguru that - ****ing stop it already!

I agree. I am very jealous that he gets so much attention from every member on the forum. Some people login to the forum just to check up on what SAS has been upto that day.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                      He's got a real one now. Gentile doesn't know it yet but AtW is using the full power of SKA to track her down.

The current estimate for finding her address is 6 months.

If he used Companies House he'd find her in 2 minutes but he suffers from "not invented here" syndrome...
                      I thought the solicitor advised you to remain silent?

Comment

Working...
                      X