• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for sasguru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for sasguru

Are we getting more stupid? Researchers claim we no longer need intelligence to survive | Mail Online

Well there's something called regression to the mean, so your kids ought to be more intelligent than you.
    On the other hand you claim to be rich, and it's well known that being thick and rich is the best condition a human can achieve in life.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      On the other hand you claim to be rich, and it's well known that being thick and rich is the best condition a human can achieve in life.
      I'm there!

Comment

it's well known that being thick and rich is the best condition a human can achieve in life.
        How about ticking both of those boxes AND being the proud owner of both a virtual Hyabusa and an eco-shed?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          How about ticking both of those boxes AND being the proud owner of both a virtual Hyabusa and an eco-shed?

Living the dream

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

I have neither of those now
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

But at least you have your new car.................

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You still have all your friends, so don't be sad.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  You still have all your friends, so don't be sad.

That's true. I bet my friends are nicer and more interesting than than yours, too
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

That's true. I bet my friends are nicer and more interesting than than yours, too
                    Well seeing as you're my only friend, that must be true.

Comment

Working...
                    X