• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting hammered with ClientCo Manager's Boss....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Rule #1 of drinking with clients. Never be drunker than a) everyone else and b) the guy responsible for your next extension.

You don't want to be 'that guy'

If you don't know if you can handle your booze, then you can't. If you can't, take the car so you can't get coerced into silly games.
    S'ok he was telling me he was merry after just 2 pints, so he was way ahead of me on the pi55ed stakes by the time we reached 6.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Ok, now practice every time he looks in your direction, smile shyly and avoid eye contact. He'll wonder what the heck he did.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

So you are getting paid while you recover from a free hangover?

I hope you'll be billing for unsocial hours?
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
        X