• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone know anything about medieval helmets?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
    Tewkesbury usually conflicts with something else, so I've never actually made it there.

Tatton park I get to easily (well, being in Manchester, you'd hope so).

I have fought for pretty much everyone as it happens. I'd take exception to the Staffords not being 'God's Company though'

Any my exception is backed up with lots of weapons!
    Pah - there is only one God's Company and that is God's Company of Tabor (TABOR!) - we fought the Staffords at Tewkesbury a few years ago, (I think Harley was 2ic at the time but maybe not) had a couple of score draws with the Buckinghams and then the Beauforts. Last year I had fun crashing through the Ormond (sp?) line at will.

I do not think I have done Tatton - at least I cannot distincly remember it. After a while they blur together a little.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Not really. I'm just curious how people deal with theirs.
      You're asking how people handle their helmets? I thought you were happily married.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        I do not think I have done Tatton - at least I cannot distincly remember it. After a while they blur together a little.
        Come and do it next year, I'll buy you a pint.

They do all blur after a while - most of my twenties seem to be an alchohol fuelled haze interspersed with random people trying to punch, kick, stab, shoot or hurt me in other ways.

And that was just walking around Manchester ...

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post

They do all blur after a while - most of my twenties seem to be an alchohol fuelled haze interspersed with random people trying to punch, kick, stab, shoot or hurt me in other ways.

That sounds like Clipheads contracting career!!!

Comment

Working...
          X