• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brillo is alive!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True or false, he's behaved like a complete arse.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      He's unscathed and I can confirm that the story about the text is in fact true. Mrs Brillo has confirmed. I've met the lady concerned at Mrs & Mrs Brillo's wedding - who would've thought it?

I'm shocked.

I may need to see the piccy again
      If I remember correctly though he was your back up for the proof of 'Wilmslow'.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
        If I remember correctly though he was your back up for the proof of 'Wilmslow'.

Nope, you don't remember correctly. It was EO, RC, CM and Pogle who have met Wilmslow.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          You're perfectly entitled to your own opinion. Or do you need help with that?

Comment

Great to see all three of you - superb fun as ever. Baby SupremeMaith is such a good natured lad. And I loved that he went straight in my arms and cried at Mrs BP!

Superb lunch too - brilliant.

Sad journey home - I do hope we will be back soon.

Baby BP finished the biscuits 5 minutes after we left! Thats my boy.

Sorry my face and hands are such a mess - I am going to be on the tramadol for a while.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Great to see all three of you - superb fun as ever. Baby SupremeMaith is such a good natured lad. And I loved that he went straight in my arms and cried at Mrs BP!

Sorry my face and hands are such a mess - I am going to be on the tramadol for a while.....

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                He's a fibber in one or the other thread.

If you factor a 50% truth rate on his posts you're probably about right.

Which 50% is anyone's guess..
                And I thought you were one of the more intelligent posters here. I factor in a 50% lie rate for ALL posters - even in the professional forums. Advice is only worth what you pay for it - in this case it is free.

Comment

Dafuq?
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    You will be very happy to know I will be in pain for sometime to come - I just hope the loose teeth are going to be okay.

Comment

You will be very happy to know I will be in pain for sometime to come - I just hope the loose teeth are going to be okay.
                      At least he didn't break all of your fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X