Brillo is alive! Brillo is alive!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1

    doGlike

    SupremeSpod has no reputation

    SupremeSpod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,193

    Default Brillo is alive!

    Brillo, his Mrs and youngest have just been round for lunch.

    He's unscathed and I can confirm that the story about the text is in fact true. Mrs Brillo has confirmed. I've met the lady concerned at Mrs & Mrs Brillo's wedding - who would've thought it?

    I'm shocked.

    I may need to see the piccy again

  2. #2

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,476

    Default

    Maybe it's a clone...

  3. #3

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Brillo, his Mrs and youngest have just been round for lunch.

    He's unscathed and I can confirm that the story about the text is in fact true. Mrs Brillo has confirmed. I've met the lady concerned at Mrs & Mrs Brillo's wedding - who would've thought it?

    I'm shocked.

    I may need to see the piccy again
    Wgas, seriously?

    Obviously glad Brillo is ok.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  4. #4

    doGlike

    SupremeSpod has no reputation

    SupremeSpod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post
    Wgas, seriously?

    Obviously glad Brillo is ok.
    Hey fat boy. People who really don't give a sh!t don't bother posting "wgas".

    Hth but I seriously doubt you have the intelligence to understand.

  5. #5

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Hey fat boy. People who really don't give a sh!t don't bother posting "wgas".

    Hth but I seriously doubt you have the intelligence to understand.
    I know you are, but what am I?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  6. #6

    doGlike

    SupremeSpod has no reputation

    SupremeSpod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post
    I know you are, but what am I?
    7?

  7. #7

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak is a fount of knowledge

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    19,544

    Default

    He's a fibber in one or the other thread.

    If you factor a 50% truth rate on his posts you're probably about right.

    Which 50% is anyone's guess..

  8. #8

    doGlike

    SupremeSpod has no reputation

    SupremeSpod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    He's a fibber in one or the other thread.

    If you factor a 50% truth rate on his posts you're probably about right.

    Which 50% is anyone's guess..
    Maybe he's fibbing about fibbing... Maybe the cat isn't in the damn box!

  9. #9

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    He's a fibber in one or the other thread.

    If you factor a 50% truth rate on his posts you're probably about right.

    Which 50% is anyone's guess..
    This is about 50% better than an average politician ...

  10. #10

    CUK gives you wings

    hyperD has more data than eek

    hyperD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Brillo, his Mrs and youngest have just been round for lunch.

    He's unscathed and I can confirm that the story about the text is in fact true. Mrs Brillo has confirmed. I've met the lady concerned at Mrs & Mrs Brillo's wedding - who would've thought it?

    I'm shocked.

    I may need to see the piccy again
    It's not true - he's been with me - and Brillo brought his flooze with him!

    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •