• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wot I as bin sayin like

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wot I as bin sayin like

After Corby, the Tories can no longer claim that a vote for UKIP is a wasted one – Telegraph Blogs

Tories == Labour

Vote UKIP.

It's a wasted vote because they would support tories anyway.

Comment

UKIP from now on in.

Comment

Well thanks to some weird second preference type voting bolloks that we've been subjected to, we have a certain Mr Kevin Hurley from the Guild of Zero Tolerance Policing ex Chief now chowing on another slice of our wealth without any accountability.

So now we're are going to have an army of Stormtroopers with real live blaster rifles going about West Byfleet blasting "rebel old age pensioner scum and anyone looking like Boba Fett who runs the Woking Taxi Company, let alone, these aren't the hoodies you are looking for".

So when I rescue my sister from the queue at Waitrose and she says: "Aren't you a little fat to be a Stormtrooper?" I can say "Well, stay here and rot, you stuck-up bitch"!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Notable from that article:

No one in their right mind would claim that there are not some fine journalists and programme-makers in the BBC. I have written in the past of how impressed I was by the quality of many of the people I met there while doing a stint as a guest producer on the Today Programme. What is wrong is the overall mindset, which is manifest not only on politics but in the outrageous bias in the debate on global warming.

Sadly the culture of smearing one's opponents became deeply established during Tony Blair's time as leader of his party, and it has not yet been cleaned out.
          Finally I should thank all those of you who suggested that I should replace Lord Patten as the BBC Chairman. What fun it would be, not least to see the fury of so many of the ungodly, but I fear that my age and my obligations to to my wife would preclude it.
          Hat off the the man for putting his wife's care above work.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Are you sure you are not a closet racist like "call me Dave" says.
            Last edited by BrilloPad; 26 November 2012, 09:42.

Comment

Arseholes should be able to foster kids too, insists Gove

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                So now we're are going to have an army of Stormtroopers with real live blaster rifles going about West Byfleet blasting "rebel old age pensioner scum and anyone looking like Boba Fett who runs the EWoking Taxi Company, let alone, these aren't the hoodies you are looking for".
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  FTFY
                  good one!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                  X