• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Palestinians are getting a smartening...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Palestinians are getting a smartening...

...to make sure they don't kick off when Israel move into Iran.

Discuss...

Comments like 'blast them back into the stoneage' don't really help either. They're an endearing lot the Israelis but at which point Hamas thought 'I know I'm going to buy 500 missles and start firing them at Tel Aviv with fook all chance of success' is also a little odd.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      ...when Israel move into Iran.
      You think a land offensive?
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Discuss...
        Indeed - it's pre-emptive move to deal with problem next door, this removes one of the cards Iran holds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          You think a land offensive?
          Yep. The sites of interest are too well protected for conventional air delivered weapons. The Israelis won't use nukes.

Comment

Yep. The sites of interest are too well protected for conventional air delivered weapons. The Israelis won't use nukes.
            They'd keep stockpile of missiles otherwise ready for war with Iran to kick off, they can't be moved now easily ...

Comment

Too soon

Discuss...
              The problem for Israel is that the Palestinians now have missiles that can reach Tel Aviv so they have have proved their point. What they now need to do is stop attacking Israel and wait until next year so they can actually train someone who can hit a target

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
                The problem for Israel is that the Palestinians now have missiles that can reach Tel Aviv so they have have proved their point. What they now need to do is stop attacking Israel and wait until next year so they can actually train someone who can hit a target
                The missiles that the Palestinians own are an annoyance in the grand scale of things, a mere bee sting.

Comment

I did have to do a double take when on twitter the hash tag #PrayForGazza was trending
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Discuss...
                    Agree. Do you think Hezbollah will open a second front? That would make things interesting.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X