• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wanna be my Ken?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would MTT?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Would MTT?
      I'm sure he's said he doesn't like delicate women. I'm not sure if that's code for chubby-chaser.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I'm sure he's said he doesn't like delicate women. I'm not sure if that's code for chubby-chaser.
        Maybe he will break them? Perhaps he should learn to use his elbows?

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          I'm not saying I'm at the men. It's the people using her, what ever money comes in, I'm sure she does not get it all, lots of people will be getting a slice.

Then if she tries to stop and get on with her life, the will try to change her mind, keep her where she is, and let them keep their easy money.

That's how this type of thing has played out in the past.
          I thought she was self-publicising. Oh well.

Comment

And the final step in the transformation...

California Woman Transforming Herself Into A "Human Barbie" Is Undergoing Hypnotherapy To Lower Her IQ - disinformation

Comment

Lighting makes a massive difference too. I'd guess more than anything else. It's easier to light the stills.

Comment

Working...
              X