• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else here had a sniffle and a cough for chuffing absolute weeks ffs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, feeling hale and hearty and full of beans.

Next!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Yup I've got the same symptoms but I just an up and get one with it. I jut carry on as normal, still play football, still swim.

Maybe its because I've manned up and haven't moaned about it
      That sounds like someone empathising with a diagnosed depressive "you know sometimes I feel blue too. I find a brisk walk makes me feel a lot better - maybe you should try it".
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Hardly ever need to take the steroid inhaler now and only rarely the Ventolin.
        Tut tut, you know you're supposed to take the steroid one regularly? It's this which ensures that you're nearly cured and only ever need to take the ventolin one rarely.

</doc>

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Tut tut, you know you're supposed to take the steroid one regularly? It's this which ensures that you're nearly cured and only ever need to take the ventolin one rarely.

</doc>
          Yes Dr

I didn't like taking it when preggers, even though I was told was fine for baby, I didn't want to chance it.
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Happened to us last year, as well. Caught a sniffle in early October which lasted until new year

Been avoiding the gym as I just can't face exercising when I feel absolutely crap. Routine goes, wake up, feel tulipe, push on with my day, collapse in a heap feeling all fluey. Retire, rince and repeat.

SY02 is the same, her folks have got it, our friend have it. Something doing the rounds that really takes some shifting. Is it bird flu again?

Both me and the missus have it as well - I have this cough as well that comes and goes, wake up feeling OK, feel more lousy as the day goes on. Not been well enough to have a flu jab which is really frustrating.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Nah. Feel fine. May just take a stroll in the warm San Diego sun later as well just to be sure though.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Suity, you're always ill. There's something wrong with you
                Recent research suggests that sleeping on a wet mattress can bring on these types of recurrent symptom in the colder months.
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Suity, you're always ill. There's something wrong with you
                  Yes there is, a lot by the look of it.

I would say just man up but forgot who the OP was
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Nope, bit of sunburn and some mozzie bites though ...
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Yes, had annoying sniffles and slight cough for ages and normally I am never ill. Still, bit reassuring that others have it, I did think when the cough started it was due to inhaling too much loft insulation.

Bet it's those Chinese again or Geese.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X