• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

teeth whitening and a hair transplant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teeth whitening and a hair transplant

Two things I want to get done before the end of 2013.

Anyone here done these yet?

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Shave your head and use diluted hydrogen peroxide mouthwash for a few weeks; tastes a bit yuk but it works, costs next to nothing and is a lot less metrosexual.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I use 16% polanight gels. Works quite well.

To keep them white you have to keep doing it, one night a month maybe, white is not a natural colour for teeth.

Comment

I'm too far gone for whitening to help I still have my own hair tho, baldy

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I use 16% polanight gels. Works quite well.

To keep them white you have to keep doing it, one night a month maybe, white is not a natural colour for teeth.
          Sounds interesting. Where do you buy the kit/gel from?

Comment

Ask MF. He is in the states often so is bound to have had them both done.

Comment

Sounds interesting. Where do you buy the kit/gel from?
              I got the impressions made at my dentist, they send them away to get the gum shields made up, that cost me 200 knicker with the first set of gels. I think you can make the impression yourself for cheaper but I could not be arsed.

The gels can be got online, you start on 10% and if your teeth don't get sensitive then you can increase. People have got badly burned using the wrong ones, some are made for 30 minutes and people put them in over night. ooch.

You can go crazy with them and get really white teeth but people do start staring at them, I just keep them normal white.

Comment

http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/...2020061511.jpg

Comment

I'd be interested in the teeth thing but mine have that thing where they go a bit translucent I forget the proper term) so I'm a bit worried a)it won't work b)it might damage my teeth

Has anyone had veneers and/or had their teeth adjusted with adult braces, etc?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    I got the impressions made at my dentist, they send them away to get the gum shields made up, that cost me 200 knicker with the first set of gels. I think you can make the impression yourself for cheaper but I could not be arsed.

The gels can be got online, you start on 10% and if your teeth don't get sensitive then you can increase. People have got badly burned using the wrong ones, some are made for 30 minutes and people put them in over night. ooch.

You can go crazy with them and get really white teeth but people do start staring at them, I just keep them normal white.

Thanks, I've just ordered a pack of 8 and the trays for £33 from their website. About time I sorted my yellow teeth out!

Comment

Working...
                    X