• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh No....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh No....

Poor Old Celtic, first team in the world to ever be pumped 2-1 twice on the same night.

2-1

2-1

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

You read Newsnet Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      Poor Old Celtic, first team in the world to ever be pumped 2-1 twice on the same night.

2-1

2-1

According to the degree educated alcoholic, you 'sweaties' manage to keep all your 'sweaty' football related banter in one thread.

Unless he's ........ completely ******* wrong for like the first time ever on the board

World first.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        According to the degree educated alcoholic, you 'sweaties' manage to keep all your 'sweaty' football related banter in one thread.

Unless he's ........ completely ******* wrong for like the first time ever on the board

World first.
        I never signed up to that, take it up with the aforementioned poster.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

As an aside, does them winning the EBT argument mean anything to us poor contractors?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            As an aside, does them winning the EBT argument mean anything to us poor contractors?
            This was a hefty bit of case law that HMRC were going to be relying on. However it was really only going to be about the wording of the arrangements. HMRC thought that MIH hadn't set the scheme up correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              This was a hefty bit of case law that HMRC were going to be relying on. However it was really only going to be about the wording of the arrangements. HMRC thought that MIH hadn't set the scheme up correctly.
              SHould we be approachng MIH if it well set up!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                SHould we be approachng MIH if it well set up!
                MIH isn't a provider, it's David Murray's holding company. Think he set the scheme up himself with some very expensive lawyers.

Comment

Working...
                X