Oh No.... Oh No....
Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Oh No....

Super poster

Incognito is too good to be a permie

Default Oh No....

Poor Old Celtic, first team in the world to ever be pumped 2-1 twice on the same night.

2-1

2-1

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Super poster

Robinho has no reputation

You read Newsnet Scotland.

Potty-trained

suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Poor Old Celtic, first team in the world to ever be pumped 2-1 twice on the same night.

2-1

2-1

According to the degree educated alcoholic, you 'sweaties' manage to keep all your 'sweaty' football related banter in one thread.

Unless he's ........ completely ******* wrong for like the first time ever on the board

World first.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post
    According to the degree educated alcoholic, you 'sweaties' manage to keep all your 'sweaty' football related banter in one thread.

Unless he's ........ completely ******* wrong for like the first time ever on the board

World first.
    I never signed up to that, take it up with the aforementioned poster.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Banned

Old Hack has no reputation

As an aside, does them winning the EBT argument mean anything to us poor contractors?

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Old Hack View Post
    As an aside, does them winning the EBT argument mean anything to us poor contractors?
    This was a hefty bit of case law that HMRC were going to be relying on. However it was really only going to be about the wording of the arrangements. HMRC thought that MIH hadn't set the scheme up correctly.

Banned

Old Hack has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    This was a hefty bit of case law that HMRC were going to be relying on. However it was really only going to be about the wording of the arrangements. HMRC thought that MIH hadn't set the scheme up correctly.
    SHould we be approachng MIH if it well set up!

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by Old Hack View Post
    SHould we be approachng MIH if it well set up!
    MIH isn't a provider, it's David Murray's holding company. Think he set the scheme up himself with some very expensive lawyers.