• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking Bad is amazeballs! (Spoiler Alert)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
    Any bloke that uses the term amazeballs deserves having his knob fed through a paper shredder.
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    WHS.
    **** you and the horse you rode in on, the context is spot on with this show
    Last edited by SimonMac; 3 May 2013, 08:45.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      **** you and the horse you road in on, the context is spot on with this show
      You mean it's purile wank that only an air headed simpleton could enjoy?

I disagree. It's a good show, and demonstrates a lot that is great about American culture. It's the antithesis of amazeballs, or any of the other blights on the English language that these pointless, self important, drivel spouting, celebrity wankfest obsessed, illiterate toss donkeys keep trying to foist upon us.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

**** you and the horse you road in on, the context is spot on with this show
        Yeah, I can just hear Walter using the term... "Jesse this new batch is of impeccable quality, it's totes amazeballs".
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Yeah, I can just hear Walter using the term... "Jesse this new batch is of impeccable quality, it's totes amazeballs".
          Exactly!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Up to S2E01, at the end of the episode Tuco has a gun on Jesse and Walt/Heisenburg has just got into the car.

Boy was sick and Mrs GJ wouldn't watch another last night.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Why You Don't Want to Work For 'Breaking Bad's' Walter White | LinkedIn

Comment

Saw this thread and had to comment as I loved the show since the first episode was aired on UK TV all those years ago. It was only since I got Netflix about a year or so ago that I was able to catch up with the other seasons which I dont think ever got on TV in the UK?

Anyone know when the last 8 episodes are released? I saw something about July 2013 which is all but up now. Will it be available on TV or just via Netflix again?

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Power Mortgages Ltd View Post
                  Saw this thread and had to comment as I loved the show since the first episode was aired on UK TV all those years ago. It was only since I got Netflix about a year or so ago that I was able to catch up with the other seasons which I dont think ever got on TV in the UK?

Anyone know when the last 8 episodes are released? I saw something about July 2013 which is all but up now. Will it be available on TV or just via Netflix again?

Ben
                  They start showing in the US 11th August, suspect it won't be far behind that for the UK

Comment

They start showing in the US 11th August, suspect it won't be far behind that for the UK
                    Great! Cheers SimonMac

Comment

I got a bit lost with it around the middle of season 3 - haven't bothered since.
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X