• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking Bad is amazeballs! (Spoiler Alert)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking Bad is amazeballs! (Spoiler Alert)

Bump!

Just finished watching El Camino, enjoyed its very sedate pace compared to some parts of the TV shows.

Some nice cameos from some old faces, and even a a nod to old favourites

Last edited by SimonMac; 15 October 2019, 06:16.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The best part of El Camino was [major spoiler alert!] the radio broadcast that confirmed Mr White was dead, as that was left a little ambiguous at the end of Breaking Bad and there was the usual gossip that maybe he survived.

Glad I rewatched the whole of BB not so long ago so the story was more fresh and El Camino made more sense than if I'd forgotten how BB ended.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        The best part of El Camino was [major spoiler alert!] the radio broadcast that confirmed Mr White was dead, as that was left a little ambiguous at the end of Breaking Bad and there was the usual gossip that maybe he survived.

Glad I rewatched the whole of BB not so long ago so the story was more fresh and El Camino made more sense than if I'd forgotten how BB ended.
        Yeah I had a brain fart over who the letter was addressed to

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I think it's Krap

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            The best part of El Camino was [major spoiler alert!]
            I think that was just a lazy way to do it.

But then I thought the whole thing was lazy. I don't mind the slow pace, if something is actually happening.

Compare it to Clint Eastwood's The Mule for a vaguely similar sort of vibe, but done better.

Jesse was the only good thing in it to my eyes, the other returning characters all seemed disjointed (except the vacuum guy).
            And of course there's the Todd problem, which for me just ruins the continuity. I'm kind of amazed the studio didn't address it considering what is possible these days (e.g. the new Pacino film).
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              I think that was just a lazy way to do it.

But then I thought the whole thing was lazy. I don't mind the slow pace, if something is actually happening.

Compare it to Clint Eastwood's The Mule for a vaguely similar sort of vibe, but done better.

Jesse was the only good thing in it to my eyes, the other returning characters all seemed disjointed (except the vacuum guy).
              And of course there's the Todd problem, which for me just ruins the continuity. I'm kind of amazed the studio didn't address it considering what is possible these days (e.g. the new Pacino film).
              The Todd problem? Do you mean how fat he got? I thought that was just my imagination

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                The Todd problem? Do you mean how fat he got? I thought that was just my imagination
                I didn't really notice and I rewatched the whole BB earlier this year.

So it's only an issue for those that firstly put any weight () behind such trivia as consistent appearance and secondly maybe had a better memory of such trivia than I do.

If that's the worst thing that can be said about EC then it wasn't that bad, certainly not breaking bad.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I guess I've watched it recently, and several times, so it stuck out since it's set with no gap in the timeline. If you spliced scenes in BB with scenes in EC it would really stand out.
                  Maybe a casual viewer wouldn't notice. If you google "el camino todd fat" it's all over the place, except people are of course calling it "fat shaming" if you noticed anything.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    If you google "el camino todd fat" it's all over the place, except people are of course calling it "fat shaming" if you noticed anything.
                    Pretty sure he was fatter in Fargo

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      Pretty sure he was fatter in Fargo
                      It was all that butchering.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X