• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And another Boomed!...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another Boomed!...

Well, after a 8 month stint on the bench - 6 months of which was of my own making - the life of leisure is about to come crashing down. A new 6 month'er has just landed in my inbox this morning.

My god, that first Monday start is going to be a killer. In fact, motorcycling into The City this time of year could end up being just that!

Must remember to set the alarm clock for Monday morning, etc.

To those on the bench and still looking around, I'd say things look to have picked up a bit in the last few days. The number of Boomed threads around here also seems to reflect that. Finger crossed that you all land something soon.
    nomadd liked this post

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    Well, after a 8 month stint on the bench - 6 months of which was of my own making - the life of leisure is about to come crashing down. A new 6 month'er has just landed in my inbox this morning.

My god, that first Monday start is going to be a killer. In fact, motorcycling into The City this time of year could end up being just that!
    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Congrats
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Does that mean you'll be joining us for the xmas bash on the 12th?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Comment

Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Working...
            X