• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW

Productivity ban.

3 month ban.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Pip in a Man Utd Poke.

He's away with the Fairy.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Janes Rees - impersonating a human being

Unfortunately for Pip/Man Utd/Smeeton/CCF, he left a big clue in the false email he used to register with this time.

Comment

St Mary's Axe
          LS Templeton

Banned for being duplicitous.

Comment

Two more gone, but I still haven't banned another person.

(one lives near Moff Motors in Castle Cary, Portugal and that other woman might be found at Allen Ford in Swindon.)

Comment

Bean 5 days to cool off.
              He used a very derogatory term in one post, received an infraction for it and had the post edited by NAT.

He then decided to re-edit the post to make sure it was insulting again, and then went ultra-snowflake whining about how unfair this forum is to him for giving him an infraction.

Comment

BR14

Insulting others in Dutch.

7 day ban.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

NorthernLadUk

Pushed the ‘use the search button’ after I had explicitly allowed and invited a new poster to pose his question.

7 day ban.

Comment

Neocolors

5 friendly posts then he started linking to his company in Utah. Possibly wouldn't have been caught as quickly if he'd known how to spell colours.

Comment

The James Room.

aka:
                      5000, emranio, Gillingham Jilly, gricerboy, HugeWhale, Malcolm Buggeridge, Martin Scroatman, otisb, The Janner Miss Tanner, wurzel
                      ...etc

Comment

Working...
                      X