• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jamesbrown - 1 day - for being so unrelentlessly devoid of humour.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

gooddayall

Goodbye.

Permaban.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

AtW

For an outrageous post.

I really, really dislike Boris Johnson, but that kind of post is no better than someone wishing harm to any politician.

7 day ban and the post removed.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Pscont. 3 days. Reason? I felt lenient today after a bucks fizz and avoiding MF in the first class lounge.

Comment

Hatr1mathA

I’ve already Banned gooddayall once for trolling. So I’ll do it again.

Permaban.

Comment

pscont 7 days. General unpleasantness. No details are necessary.

Comment

Pscont. 2 days. Telling someone to FO in the professional forums. Even though it was NLUK.

Comment

Old Greg - 1 month day - stating another member is a goat kiddy killer.
                  Last edited by NotAllThere; 14 November 2019, 19:57. Reason: erm...

Comment

Big Blue Plymouth and Moneybags.

I do not appreciate trolling the Professional Forums.

Permaban for both.

Comment

mb31.

Who doesn’t realise quite how unfunny he is.

7 day ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X