• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobbydazzler75.

For doxing. Again. As the poster is the same as Where did it all go wrong.

Now, despite having ‘important news’ to disclose, Bobby posted what she/he knew would be a bannable offence, so I have to wonder about tactics. But there you go.

Oh and I have been called much worse than a Mick Hucknell lookalike, I assure you.

Permabanned.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

JPC.

Threats of violence are not acceptable.

1 day ban.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

BR14

Going beyond banter and into offensive territory.

7 day ban.

Comment

Old Greg.

Abusing tags.

7 day ban.

Comment

GeorgeR (and EthanS)
            Slow-burn spammers, along with TomSev, who didn't really get started.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Justice123.

HMRC? Prove it by asking Admin to unban you.

Permaban otherwise...

Comment

gigo0 permaban. This is not contractorkorea.com
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

S0C4
                  A BR14 by any other name smells as sweet. Permaban. But I've let his TPD posts remain. I'm nice like that.

Comment

TestMangler 10 days. Bypassing swear filter and this demonstrating that he can be as stupid as anyone else.

Comment

elsergiovolador 1 day. Posting grossly insensitive crap in the professional forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X