• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emily1985

Banned until I find out If and how they have obtained PM rights.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

zigenare 7 days, stalking.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

kaseyjones permaban promoting a scheme to fight the loan charge. Might be legit I suppose - if so, kaseyjones should contact admin with evidence.

Comment

Jainnode

2 days

FOG.

Comment

Jared Farr
            Harvey Williams
            LTownsend (didn't even get to make his first post)

All spammy sockies of JDB.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

jainnode - permanent - sockie of someone already on a (non-permanent) ban.

Comment

BR14 - one day* - gratuitously insulting me. There is a bug in vbulletin software that causes multiple posts to appear. It's not down to my incompetency this time.

* Or given my basic ineptitude, perhaps a week. Who knows?
                Last edited by NotAllThere; 9 September 2020, 16:55. Reason: Hmm. 3 points and he's not banned. But it's ok, I fixed it.

Comment

H20

Inciting stalkng activity.

For tulipting on CUK's doorstep. I don't care how horrible or deserving the person might be, don't suggest it on here.

Do that kind of thing on Facebook or WhatsApp.

One month ban.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

LondonPM1 - polluting threads and generally trolling. One day.

Comment

shackattack.

Using standard trolling tactics of being offensive then the sob story when challenged.

My patience ran out.

Permabanned.

Comment

Working...
                      X