• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A list of all the famous people I've seen and met. Can you do better?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a one night stand with Kate Middleton a few weeks back, wonder what she's upto now
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I've seen Jonathan Ross a couple of times around london and once at the Hammersmith Odeon when that Enio Morricone concert was on years ago.
      I saw Frank Skinner with his woman and pram around Pimilico, London a few weeks ago.
      If you remember Nick Hancock from Have I Got News For You or some other quiz show years ago when he was working in London and not in insurance.
      I saw Tony Blackburn looking miserable around Euston London years ago.
      I saw Victoria Wood around Soho, London looking miserable.
      I saw that blonde female Olympic British swimmer from the 1980s walking around Soho, London, looking miserable.

Comment

Seen:

Sting, Victoria Wood (both in Highgate, Sting gave me that knowing look when he saw we clocked him)
        Bob Geldoff (Kings Road)
        Helena Bonham Carter, looking very trampy in Hampstead
        Johhny Depp on the metro in Paris
        Sean Connery
        err... Kat from Eastenders in Brighton... does that count?
        Patsy Palmer in Russell & Bromley, New Bond Street... scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Jimmy Saville looking for young girls in Hamleys. Ok, I made that one up.
        Last edited by SantaClaus; 3 December 2012, 22:54.
        'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
        Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          I met David Arquette in a lift and we had a chat about how his latest movie was going
          Ah I've met him and the cast of Friends as my wife script read for him back when she lived in the states for a couple of years and stayed with her friend who was his PA.

Comment

Met:
            Midge Ure (post concert greet and meet)
            Gary Numan (several occasions post concert meet and greets)
            Amy Winehouse (She was shooting a video near the OXO tower close to where I was contracting)
            Billy Ocean (bumped into him when he was leaving the nightclub where he just performed and I just got into the door, I specially came later to miss that event, so I said to him "great you're finished then", he said "yes")
            Beatrix former queen of Netherlands, I said hello and she said hello back
            Lord Hesseltine at a Any Questions event
            Same event also Caroline Lucas and Jonathan Dimbleby

Seen
            The Queen
            Willem Alexander - current king of the Netherlands
            David Bowie
            Many other 80s musicians
            Vigdís Finnbogadóttir - former president of Iceland
            Victor Yuschenko - former President of Ukraine at his inauguration ceremony
            David Cameron - lives just a couple of miles down the road

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Rolf Harris gave me a box of choccies once.
              Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              That was not Rolf Harris. That was Jimmy Savile.
              Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              No I can believe it was Rolf Harris. (just a hunch)
              Hiding in plain sight all this time

Comment

A list of all the famous people I've seen and met. Can you do better?

I'd done better than that this morning before i'd got my farking strides on

Comment

I was a press photographer between 1980 and 1998. I met everyone.

Comment

WGAF ????

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                      I'd done better than that this morning before i'd got my farking strides on
                      Well when this thread was started we didn't have a God on the forum.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X