• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Duchess of Cambridge pregnant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    ...Has the monarch interfered in politics in recent history (or not so recent) - refusing to appoint the PM or anything like that, etc?
    No. But she does advise the various PMs that have come and gone during her reign. Some might think that's a valuable service, as she's got an awful lot of experience with world leaders that young lads like Cameron will never have.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      No. But she does advise the various PMs that have come and gone during her reign. Some might think that's a valuable service, as she's got an awful lot of experience with world leaders that young lads like Cameron will never have.
      Can we not have an elected Monarchy? Where various families campaign every 4 years to get into the Palace.

Comment

Or make buckingham palace the next big brother house, the winner gets to live there for a year

Comment

I think as soon as Catherine has dropped she should be put on the game. That would bring in a few quid.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I think as soon as Catherine has dropped she should be put on the game. That would bring in a few quid.
            Why wait? Advertise it as a 3some

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
              Why wait? Advertise it as a 3some
              That is sick... You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ketchup again.
              Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
                That is sick... You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ketchup again.
                +ve or -ve?

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
                  +ve or -ve?
                  +ve. I liked Frankie Boyle's tweet too - "Who the **** goes to hospital with morning sickness? Someone carrying an enraged lizard foetus that's about to rip them apart like Alien."
                  Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

+ve. I liked Frankie Boyle's tweet too - "Who the **** goes to hospital with morning sickness? Someone carrying an enraged lizard foetus that's about to rip them apart like Alien."
                    I went to see him a few weeks ago, his new show isn't that great. I am a massive fan and loved his first tour

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
                      Can we not have an elected Monarchy? Where various families campaign every 4 years to get into the Palace.
                      Other countries have tried that. It's called a "presidency".

Where the sickness is so severe that it is all day and all night. The woman is unable to keep any food down, and ends up so dehydrated that it puts her own and the baby's life at risk.

HTH. BIDI.

Frankie Boyle really is charmless nurk sometimes. Shame really, as he's quite an intelligent and funny guy - just given himself over to bitterness and bile.

That is sick...
                      Given that sex is often used to instigate labour, why should it be sick?
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X