• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Damn it's hot today!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat wave here. Going to be 36 C later rising to 39/40 over the next few days. I think I shall work by the pool later.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Heat wave here. Going to be 36 C later rising to 39/40 over the next few days. I think I shall work by the pool later.
      That contract in South Sudan for a toilet cleaner came through then.

Comment

Not a cloud in the sky. No breeze. Going to pop out for a cool iced diet coke.

What's the weather like in the UK?
        No play on centre court today
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Multiple fires burning in San Diego County, thousands evacuated | Fox News

Oops.

Comment

Conditions for San Diego County wildfires 'are going to get worse' - Los Angeles Times

Schools in the area closed tomorrow, loads of people not coming to the office and more tales of woe. I'm going to fly North methinks and avoid the flames.

Comment

Conditions for San Diego County wildfires 'are going to get worse'*-*Los Angeles Times

Schools in the area closed tomorrow, loads of people not coming to the office and more tales of woe. I'm going to fly North methinks and avoid the flames.
              Oh God. I've set him off again.

Comment

Working...
              X