• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Up 2p

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugger bugger bugger - just read it again and it did rather let them off the hook didn't it. Sometimes truth hurts. They are all still bastards though.

Comment

FFS, this is a contractor's forum. Petrol should be £5 quid a litre in order to get plebs out of their cars, so that the streets are clear for my BMW X5.

Comment

BMW X5 is a plebs car.

HTH

:lol

Comment

If the Man. United fans showed as much energy in opposing gas hikes as they did Mr. Glazer - maybe the government would think about reducing the fuel duty...which alone is more than the Canadian's pay for a litre.
          Hardly helped their cause, did it?

Personally, I advocate nude protest (those fox hunters had some great totty parades). All totty should protest naked outside No. 10.

Comment

Why should Man U fans be responsible for starting a fuel protest?

Comment

Because they're easily manipulated, mindless morons!

Comment

Because being predominatly Chav like they voted this shower in.

Comment

It would give them a chance to earn all the state benefits they draw.

...or is that Liverpool fans?

Comment

Re

-Because being predominatly Chav like they voted this shower in.

Is that the most bizzare extropolation ever seen on this board?

Comment

Re: Re

"Because being predominatly Chav like they voted this shower in."

Well that is bollox! I thought the common trait about Man U fans is that most are prawn sadwich eaters from Surrey. Not your typical chav in my opinion. Surely when you are talking about Chavs you mean your typical dole scrounging scoucer or each and every Burbery coated Gooner.

Comment

Working...
                      X