• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worrying Nibiru Precursors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Did you forget the birthday, or just the present? If you remembered her birthday (gave her a card, breakfast in bed, etc), then you can redeem the situation by buying her something massive* on the way home. Going to cost you, but will be worth it.

* Along the lines of a trip to New York
    As long as its as cheap as that. I was worried she might want something expensive. Like a divorce.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      As long as its as cheap as that. I was worried she might want something expensive. Like a divorce.....
      Believe me, you don't want that.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        Believe me, you don't want that.
        Really? Is it that bad?

Comment

Mayan apocalypse prediction: China detains 100 people for spreading end of the world rumours, as California dashes for the survival bunkers - Asia - World - The Independent

Speaking with the Daily Mail, hi-tech recreational bomb shelter designer Ron Hubbard said: "I'll spend three days underground in the shelter just to be safe…I've sold shelters to astrophysicists who believe there is a possibility that we could be hit with a strong solar flare or large amounts of radiation."

Describing the sales hike, Mr Hubbard added: "We get a lot of people who buy the shelters as a form of insurance for the worst case scenario…We have gone from selling one a month to one a day in the past year since Obama's re-election."

Comment

.... hi-tech recreational bomb shelter designer ...."

You never see the best jobs advertised do you? Well done that man.

Comment

Mayan apocalypse prediction: China detains 100 people for spreading end of the world rumours, as California dashes for the survival bunkers - Asia - World - The Independent

Speaking with the Daily Mail, hi-tech recreational bomb shelter designer Ron Hubbard said: "I'll spend three days underground in the shelter just to be safe…I've sold shelters to astrophysicists who believe there is a possibility that we could be hit with a strong solar flare or large amounts of radiation."

Describing the sales hike, Mr Hubbard added: "We get a lot of people who buy the shelters as a form of insurance for the worst case scenario…We have gone from selling one a month to one a day in the past year since Obama's re-election."

Wouldn't it be fun to start a-banging and a-hollering on the doors on the 21st?* I wonder how long they could be fooled into staying put.

*unless we really DO need to of course.

Comment

I think we will be ok

I noticed in Tesco today, the mayonaise use by date was 26/dec

and I saw on the news that the comet has already crashed

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  and I saw on the news that the comet has already crashed
                  The vegetarian option.