• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas bright idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    He's not very bright. I pretended to believe until I was about 23 so I still got presents.
    What, this is your first year not beliving.

I hope Santa still calls

Comment

Im curious how this ended

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Doogie still believes so he can get a free sip of wine and a piece of bread each year.
        You can't even make a good religious hatred jib? Such an easy target, and you didn't even hit the board.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I know SY works away a bit but unless the kid is really stupid putting on a beard will not stop him recognising his dad, or at least the guy who's his mum is pretending is their dad
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            SY03 says he does not believe in Father Christmas any more. He is 8 years old, and a big boy now apparently. He has promised not to spoil it for his younger siblings.

I casually asked him what it would take to get him believing again. He said he would need to see him delivering in stockings, and not have a fake beard.

So I bought a 10 pc Santa costume (which I fill out nicely ) and some beard glue.

Should be entertaining. What could possibly go wrong
            Wahey! Suity, you old dog!
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
            X