• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aldermore Banking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aldermore Banking

Is anyone using Aldermore for their personal / Company banking - if so any good/bad stuff to report?

& no I would prefer this thread stays in General
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

My only experience is contact from LinkedIn from Aldermore after a reputable agent gave them my CV in a bid to bypass stumping up the agents fees.

Small office in rented rooms.

Draw your own conclusions!

Comment

Rather than start a new thread for each question, I wonder if we can get to a situation where we have a single thread for all comments about each establishment, and then a sticky to a page with a link to all the individual threads?

Anyway, signed up with Aldermore yesterday, was surprisingly easy and a lot less rigorous than I expected, maybe because they only accept payments from and too a single nominated account is why it's easier than normal banks.

Anyway first transfer sent across and FreeAgent integration up and running.

EDIT: If only I had picked a thread in Legal/Accounting rather than general
      Last edited by SimonMac; 2 July 2019, 08:55.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

aldermore site:forums.contractoruk.com - Google Search

Comment

Yes, I know there are dozens of threads for Aldermore which is how I found this one, I am suggesting we try and keep to a single thread for the same subject so we don't have to wade through dozens of threads on the same subject, it's worked for the Security Clearance thread
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Yes, I know there are dozens of threads for Aldermore which is how I found this one, I am suggesting we try and keep to a single thread for the same subject so we don't have to wade through dozens of threads on the same subject, it's worked for the Security Clearance thread
            Yeah that was aimed at you, more for the OP but I agree.

Comment

Working...
            X